this product is available for free local delivery within Dundas, ON, free local pickup in Burlington, ON, & delivery available at checkout!
Class of 2021 — it is an understatement to say that this is not the graduation you anticipated. As cancelled graduation ceremony dates come and pass without the tassels, robes, and celebrations with family, friends, and our favourite faculty members, as a recent graduate myself, I want to help you celebrate this achievement as best you can. These graduation portraits offer an alternative way of commemorating high school/college/university graduations — a way for graduates to “walk across the stage” and see themselves dressed in their cap and gown with a diploma in hand until they are able to attend their (delayed) graduation ceremony. Because the class of 2021 deserves to celebrate!
I think these could make wonderful graduation gifts for your loved ones who are graduating this year. I would absolutely love to commemorate this part of your/your loved one’s journey — details on how to order follow below.
HOW TO ORDER
1. Purchase the illustration from this page to secure a slot!
2. Once the transaction has gone through, send an email to email@example.com containing the following information: (a) photo(s) of the graduate showing their personality, features, etc, (b) the graduate’s name and key details about their personality and appearance, (c) the quote/writing you would like printed underneath the portrait (the standard is “Congratulations class of 2021," but this can be customized), and (d) the graduate’s school name, colours, and (if possible) a photo of the school’s graduation ceremony attire (can usually be found on google or through friends that attended the school)
3. After 7-10 business days after your initial contact with me, I will email you a digital version of the illustration so you can make sure everything looks perfect before I send you its physical counterpart!
4. Once you approve your artwork, you will receive a confirmation that it has been shipped with your tracking number, that it has been delivered curbside to your home, or is ready for pickup depending on what option you choose at checkout.
5. Please note that if you choose to frame your piece, it will take an additional 7 days after your digital portrait is sent before I am able to send it to you to allow time for my local framer’s to frame the artwork (more details below)!
If you’re purchasing this illustration as a gift, consider adding a personalized postcard to your order! Choose your flower, a message for the front of the postcard, and a note for the back, and I will slip it into your package for a thoughtful experience when its recipient unwraps their handmade gift.
To offer professional framing, I partner with a local framer in Hamilton, ON that supports artists in the community by making hand-crafted, quality wooden frames at a discounted price. These frames are Canadian-made wood, come with a lightly textured, acid-free archival matte, and can be hung either vertically or horizontally to accommodate any 8 x 10 artwork! To complement a variety of different home styles and illustrations, frames are offered in three colours: oat (a beautiful warm wood), poppyseed (a soft black), and earl grey latte (a cooler-toned, soft brown), which you are able to see in the product photos to the left. If you need colour recommendations, I’m happy to chat!
While regular glass and museum glass frames (anti-glare glass with higher clarity and UV protection) are available for local delivery and pickup only, you are able to upgrade to an acrylic glazing alternative if you’d like to have your artwork shipped so it won’t break in the post!
Adding a frame to your custom artwork is a perfect way to ensure it is a keepsake item for years to come, especially if you’re gifting an illustration for a graduation, or are looking for a forever reminder of this milestone in your journey.